
We went and visited my brothers and their families in Spring Creek and Elko Nevada a couple weeks ago and they were having a hot air balloon festival while we were there. They like to do the balloons in Spring Creek because all the power lines are underground. We got up at 5:30 AM to go and see the balloons launch. It was so neat to see the whole process of getting them ready to put up in the air. It is a lot of work and it is not a cheap hobby. They first start by laying the balloon out and then they have huge fans that blow them up about three quarters then they start up the propane burners to finish the job. I forgot my camera that day and new my sister-in-law Dini had pictures of the balloons and my kids, so she was kind enough to let me post them to my blog. Thanks again Dini!!








1 comment:
That is so awesome!! Someday I'll do that. I see them all the time in Park City. I just caught up on all your posts, I'v been slacking lately with blogging! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment