Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CATCHING UP ON OUR SUMMER

Troy and Abby riding bikes together




Troy loves to swing both at home and at the park. He has the funniest laugh when he is flying through the air.






Abby was in the back of the truck the other day and we asked her what she was doing and she said that this was her princess wave like the ones in the parades.


Grandma and Troy fishing at Payson Lakes. We have been fishing 3 times this summer and I haven't caught 1 single fish, but I am not giving up hope.

Troy and Abby getting ready to go fishing





We went fishing at Deer Creek this last weekend and these are some pictures that my sister in law Sarah took. We also went and looked around Midway and they had a really cool memorial to all the soldiers in the area and all the different wars that they fought in.
























3 comments:

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

Dang! You beat me to the update! :) Sarah is so talented! I especially love the one with the bug (bee?) flying around Abby's face. So cute, and perfect! By the way, if Hannah bugs me one more time about "going to Abby's house" I'm going to go crazy! We need to get together and let the kids play!

Holly said...

I love Abby's princess wave. Isn't it funny what little things they pick up on and think about! She is a princess! :) And Troy looks so cute in his hat fishin' with your Mom, how sweet! I'm missing my Amber!!! I wish we could get together WAY more often than we do. Can't Dan come and take over a farm up this way somewhere???

Moose said...

What cute pictures of you and your kids. I see you have a double jogging stroller. Mine was a lifesaver for me.