Saturday my mom, Abby and Troy and I all went up to Payson lake to try our luck again on fishing. We have not had the best luck the past 3 times we have gone fishing but I just new one of these times we would would get some fish. We were there about 2 hours on one side of the lake and nothing. Then we moved over to the other side by the dam and a guy that was walking by gave us some pointers and then about 10 minutes later we were catching fish after fish for about 4 hours straight. It was so much fun!!!! Abby even caught her very first fish and then she reeled in 3 more. My kids are real troopers to go and fish for 6 hours but we had a great day and hope to do it again real soon. (Mom thanks for being my fishing buddy)Sunday, September 20, 2009
12 FISH "OH MY"
PAYSON LAKE
Saturday my mom, Abby and Troy and I all went up to Payson lake to try our luck again on fishing. We have not had the best luck the past 3 times we have gone fishing but I just new one of these times we would would get some fish. We were there about 2 hours on one side of the lake and nothing. Then we moved over to the other side by the dam and a guy that was walking by gave us some pointers and then about 10 minutes later we were catching fish after fish for about 4 hours straight. It was so much fun!!!! Abby even caught her very first fish and then she reeled in 3 more. My kids are real troopers to go and fish for 6 hours but we had a great day and hope to do it again real soon. (Mom thanks for being my fishing buddy)
Saturday my mom, Abby and Troy and I all went up to Payson lake to try our luck again on fishing. We have not had the best luck the past 3 times we have gone fishing but I just new one of these times we would would get some fish. We were there about 2 hours on one side of the lake and nothing. Then we moved over to the other side by the dam and a guy that was walking by gave us some pointers and then about 10 minutes later we were catching fish after fish for about 4 hours straight. It was so much fun!!!! Abby even caught her very first fish and then she reeled in 3 more. My kids are real troopers to go and fish for 6 hours but we had a great day and hope to do it again real soon. (Mom thanks for being my fishing buddy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
12 fish, WOW! I guess you're making up for the rest of the summer!
I don't really have instructions for the tutu, I just kind of copyied one that I had seen. But I'll call you and tell you what I did. It's really easy.
Post a Comment