how precious! i got you in my sights now! i love this whole blog idea - keeps me up to date on all my dear friends that i am too much of a slacker to keep in touch with otherwise... :)
Ambie, you have a blog, yayay!!!! You're looking HOT! and your family is sosososo cute!! We have get together someday with Holly and Coox and maybe we can suprise Rob with his suprise B-day party we keep promising him, hahha! I'm linking you to my blog!
3 comments:
Is that a painting??? It is so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown in a year!
how precious! i got you in my sights now! i love this whole blog idea - keeps me up to date on all my dear friends that i am too much of a slacker to keep in touch with otherwise... :)
Ambie, you have a blog, yayay!!!! You're looking HOT! and your family is sosososo cute!! We have get together someday with Holly and Coox and maybe we can suprise Rob with his suprise B-day party we keep promising him, hahha! I'm linking you to my blog!
Post a Comment